2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the whereabouts of a fellow named Chris Deaver? He used to shark fish along the Texas coast and was a somewhat frequent poster on various fishing boards. I would like to contact him concerning a rod and reel. Please post here or PM me if you know how I might be able to contact him.
Thanks,
Chuck

·
Super Moderator
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Deaver, Jeff, Beachbum & Oz all know sharks. They all have web sites that are very informative. The folk that post on their boards are knowledgible.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Fish-a-mon said:
Deaver, Jeff, Beachbum & Oz all know sharks. They all have web sites that are very informative. The folk that post on their boards are knowledgible.
Yes, thats true but Deaver is the king of kings.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
If you look at past posts on his board, he mentioned the country he was working in. Can't remember the name, but I know it was in Africa.

·
Registered
152 Posts
JD761 said:
If you look at past posts on his board, he mentioned the country he was working in. Can't remember the name, but I know it was in Africa.
If you know Deaver.......Africa is just a front. It's all a mental game. He has you fooled.

·
Banned
59 Posts
CypressTexas said:
If you know Deaver.......Africa is just a front. It's all a mental game. He has you fooled.
If Deaver said he was in Africa then he is in Africa. One day that extreme sharker is gonna catch a 16ft Tiger and rightfully stand on his throne as the King of Texas beaches. I have never met anyone more dedicated than that guy.

·
Banned
12,705 Posts
he was beheaded by Islamafascists in Algiers... it was all over the internet, I can't believe ya'll missed it

jc

·
Super Moderator
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I really appreciate the help...I will try leaving a message for him on that board. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts