2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is the right group to ask a question and get some answers. Can you help me find a list of lighted fishing piers or give me the name of a fishing pier in Seadrift, Texas. I have a friend who has cancer and cannot get into the water so she has to fish from a pier. Any suggestions on piers would be appreciated.

·
For the Fish!!
4,045 Posts
I think they put some lights up in the harbor somewhere. It might be behind the harbor where there is a culdesac. I have seen people fishing there, and was told they put up some fishing lights.

G

·
pt lavaca has 3 new piers ,well 2 really,the other is located over in Six- Mile.they have been catching trout under the lite's in seadrift,and pt lavaca .

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
budana said:
pt lavaca has 3 new piers ,well 2 really,the other is located over in Six- Mile.they have been catching trout under the lite's in seadrift,and pt lavaca .
As budana said there are 2 new piers in Port Lavaca. One off of the peninsula by the marina downtown, the other is the old causeway pier that has been partially rebuilt and had new lights installed. There is a new pier at Six-Mile by the boat ramp and one in across Lavaca bay in Point Comfort by the boat ramp. There is also the pier (really a bulkhead) at the Indianola Fishing Center 361-552-5350. I have heard of people catching some fish at Indianola, don't really know about the other piers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts