2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yal think its fishable have not been in a month and dyeing tro get on the water cant do much with a acl injury like so might have to put the yak in ??? tell me what yal think

·
Registered
902 Posts
If you can launch your yak legally and safely then I would go for it. Kayak would be better than a boat IMO because you don't have to worry about hitting any debris in the water. Unless your a resident I don't believe you can get on the Island so I would hit up Seabrook flats or somewhere around that area. Just be safe and don't forget a PFD and a whistle!

·
Hunting the Sith...
6,022 Posts
Man, I haven't been on the water in a few weeks and its driving me nuts. Tried to get down there today to see some of our customers, well what is left of them but its residence only still.

·
Banned
960 Posts
Fish in the Channel in Kemah. Lots of reds. My dad has been out twice this week and limited both days on reds and uglies.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Have u tried eating the fish? How does it taste? Last saturday i was out and caught a few, and put on the grill and it smelled and tasted like fuel/oil..NO GOOD!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts