It's a good thing I don't get seasick, cause if I could never follow all those rules.phattuna said:Other factors that should prevent sea sickness:
1) Get a good night sleep. (I always have problem with this, I have been fishing for years, but I still get excitied the night before fishing, not matter what kind of fishing trip.)
2) Do not drink more than two beers the night before.
3) Do not eat greasy food the night before or in the morning.
4) Eat a quick and small breakfast in the morning.
5) Do not drink beer until the boat is headed back to land.
6) Hydrate yourself good the days before the trip.
The only time I ever even started gettin quesy, the only thing we had to eat was a granola bar. It seemed to help.Bayduck said:on our boat that used to eat pickles whenever he started 'getting quiet'....
Fixed him right up, but sent me upwind for sure......LOL !
Also used to watch sick divers true up once they got in the water....So grab a mask jump on over ?