2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when the SCUBA swap meet is in the Houston area?

I seem to remeber about three years ago I went to one off of NASA road but I cannot remember what park it was at and when it was held.

I'm getting out of SCUBA for health reasons and want to get rid of my stuff.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
DiverDn - It's a great swapmeet. I took a bunch of stuff down there a few years back when I was thinning down my amassed collection of gear.

Sold most of what I had within an hour of the swapmeet opening

if you still live reasonably close, I would make plans to attend - as lots of people go to it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know it is, I went to it about three years ago.

Late next month we will be moving to Iowa so it would be a tough commute to make it back down here for the meet.

As I get time I may put stuff up in classifieds but there is so much that it is difficult to get it put up.

·
Registered
369 Posts
DiverDn said:
Yeah I know it is, I went to it about three years ago.

Late next month we will be moving to Iowa so it would be a tough commute to make it back down here for the meet.

As I get time I may put stuff up in classifieds but there is so much that it is difficult to get it put up.
If you get a classified's post ready, be sure to mention it on the SCUBA/Spearfishing section so we know to give'er a look. Would be a shame to see a buch of great dive gear "dry-rotting" up in Iowa when we could be using it to shoot fish with down here!!! ;)

WS4F...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm slowly putting stuff up as I find it in my packing.

I have a set of doubles and a speargun up in one post (divindeep has shown some interest in the doubles) and I just put up a Sea and Sea camera.

DD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts