2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tell ya, times have changed. We don't even have to wait for them to get home to see the pictures they are able to capture. My son and nephew are at camp in the Ozarks and are both in a climbing trek this week. They are on one of the tallest peak in the camp and finally able to get signal for their phones. Here is a picture I just received via cell phone. I hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Venture Scouting is such a cool addition to the Scouting program. Those boys will talk about that trip for the rest of their lives!!!

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Awesome Jan....take your time on the Baffin report...don't let folks hurry ya...

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mrs B, can you please say a prayer for safe travel for the guys as they make the drive back tomorrow? You are so good at that. I really appreciate it.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Glad to, FC.

Heavenly Father,

I ask for your traveling grace for Jan's son and nephew and for all the young men who were at camp with them this week, as they journey to their homes today (Saturday). Keep them safe in your sheltering arms.

Help them remember the fun times they had during their week of camp. The excitement, the challenges, the disappointments, the lessons learned and the new friendships forged.

As they make their way home, turn their thoughts to Jesus, the author and finisher of their faith. Give them thoughts of gratitude for their blessings and for the wonder of your creation.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts