2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tell ya, times have changed. We don't even have to wait for them to get home to see the pictures they are able to capture. My son and nephew are at camp in the Ozarks and are both in a climbing trek this week. They are on one of the tallest peak in the camp and finally able to get signal for their phones. Here is a picture I just received via cell phone. I hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

· Kayak Fisher
7,555 Posts
Glad to, FC.

Heavenly Father,

I ask for your traveling grace for Jan's son and nephew and for all the young men who were at camp with them this week, as they journey to their homes today (Saturday). Keep them safe in your sheltering arms.

Help them remember the fun times they had during their week of camp. The excitement, the challenges, the disappointments, the lessons learned and the new friendships forged.

As they make their way home, turn their thoughts to Jesus, the author and finisher of their faith. Give them thoughts of gratitude for their blessings and for the wonder of your creation.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.