2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what lucky young women!! friday night VS Tv Bucks of Tecomate. !76" Bruiser and then a 180" 27.5 wide 27" Mains That stands around after the first shot misses by 10 feet and the second drops him in his tracks. Wow that hickey guy the older girls husband is a lucky man!!

·
TxDuSlayer
4,772 Posts
That I'am my friend but whitetails will always have a special place in my soul. I love to watch them and to even get to see deer of that class consider yourself lucky most guys hunt a lifetime & never see deer like that I know I won't!

·
WestTexasKid
477 Posts
that was a cool episode. Yea, I was thinking the same thing, but worse. How did that chick marry a dude that looks like that!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
ruben f. said:
that was a cool episode. Yea, I was thinking the same thing, but worse. How did that chick marry a dude that looks like that!
More like how did that guy land a father in-law like Gary Schwartz? Lucky lucky man!

·
Most Non Funny
1,834 Posts
I used to work with a young woman that married into that family. She was extremely modest and very nice. I can remember chatting with her about S. Texas deer hunting on some big ranches, because none of my other co-workers had a clue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts