2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I have never ridden on one of your rigs, but one passed me in east matty and it sounded like a cruize missle. I gave your website on another forum for someone looking for the the ultimate shallow water high performance boat. Does the stepped hull actually make a difference performance wise? I have heard that it does not really add any benefit unless your pushing 100 mph and can adversly effect your handling. Care to comment?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Put a red bow on that and I'll PM you my address for my Christmas present.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I have never ridden on one of your rigs, but one passed me in east matty and it sounded like a cruize missle. I gave your website on another forum for someone looking for the the ultimate shallow water high performance boat. Does the stepped hull actually make a difference performance wise? I have heard that it does not really add any benefit unless your pushing 100 mph and can adversly effect your handling. Care to comment?
The stepped hull is discussed here.

http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/boat-design/stepped-hulls-7343.html

On my boats, most of the steps are free of the water surface at speed anyway.

Attachments

·
Trim It Up, NOW!
445 Posts
Looks fine, no doubt. Clean, sleek, cool moisture missle. My question is the durability. Years of use in skinny, flat water it probably holds up well. How about one subjected to rough water water for a few years. I'm not talking about offshore rough, say 2-3 footers in the bay from time to time or 3-5 footers at Rayburn or Toledo. I am activley in the market for a fast boat as I will be fishing tournaments in both waters. Thank you.

·
Team Hi-Rev
1,721 Posts
That is friggin sick. alot of attention to detail in that rig to make it look good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts