101 Bath St.
Seabrook, Texas
(Under the 146 bridge)

Wednesday
September 22nd 2004
6:00 pm

Admission is free.
Raffles and Door Prizes â€" New Member Drawing
Food and beverages available from Outriggers.

for more information, contact Gary Brogdon
[email protected] or 713-415-7462

·
Banned
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Admission is free.
Raffles and Door Prizes â€" New Member Drawing
Food and beverages available from Outriggers.

for more information, contact Gary Brogdon
[email protected] or 713-415-7462
Everyone is welcome to come! Memberships start at $30 per year. I hope to see you there.​

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Non-members are very much welcome and encouraged to attend. These are more like gatherings than meetings. Good company, beverages, comraderie and if you're not careful you may learn a thing or two....Drew

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
I'm markin' my calendar!

I plan on makin' this one for sure. ('bout the closest to my house that one a these thangs has ever been held. Beats the heck out of trying to hump the 290 traffic! :D )

A note to Propdinger and all non-members. You are a lot more than welcome. Fact is that these meetings are, in a sense, as much for you than for members. We want to get the word out and get new people involved. New members and new support are the key to the growth of our organization. If we continue to grow our membership we can accomplish our goals much faster and EVERYONE benefits.

Please come and bring your friends with you. These are some of the best people you can meet and associate with. So come on out and get hooked! :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Propdinger

I like your handle! LOL! Jack is right! You are most welcome to come to any of the SCA meetings! We do have a great time and I know you will enjoy yourself! If you do make it out, please come by and introduce yourself! We will be driving in from Katy that evening!

Just a little note from the last westside meeting. We had quite a few new comers at that meeting. All were very nice and we did get quite a few new members joining. One stands out in my mind more clearly though. His handle here is WhiteCap (HarborMasters uncle). Anyway he drove in from Schulenburg that night. Nicest guy I've met in a long time! Jack, you two would hit it off as if you'd known each other for years. I sure hope he will make it to this meeting.

·
Banned
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We will be selling dinner & raffle tickets for the SCA Texas Annual Banquet on Oct. 16th at the meeting.

We will also have our 1st prize BBQ pit on display!

$2 raffle and door prizes also!
Hope to see everyone there.

·
Banned
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Last reminder! See you all at Outriggers!

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
For those not familiar with the area, coming from Houston, take 45 south and at the League City (FM 518) exit, go left under the freeway. Follow 518 through League City to Hwy 146 and turn left. From there, go over the bridge and turn right at the bottom of the bridge. Take a right at the stop sign and then turn left under the bridge. Sea y'all there.

·
The Ole Reprobate
796 Posts
Just a warning Mont

Mont said:
For those not familiar with the area, coming from Houston, take 45 south and at the League City (FM 518) exit, go left under the freeway. Follow 518 through League City to Hwy 146 and turn left. From there, go over the bridge and turn right at the bottom of the bridge. Take a right at the stop sign and then turn left under the bridge. Sea y'all there.
Hardhead and myself are planning on being there

·
Banned
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Or take 225 East to 146 South to Seabrook. Normally less traffic if coming from Downtown and points west.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts