2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and gulls
just off the dryer with rod #2 i should have rod#3 ready to ship by mon of next week, i would like to post a photo or two to let you see whats coming, who wants the rods shipped to who, mont you want to take delivery and post photos or do i send to kim??
also i am going to order tickets to texas this week end just got to be sure i get there the right day, also do i need to make some type arrangments as to where or who i will be seated with or am i going to have the broom closet(l-o-l):cheers: i guess i should try to arrive on fri will most likley have to stay until mon to get cheap tickets. "any ideas".:idea:
later
stix

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Yup I was wondering how seating would go myself?............................later,Dave

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
And good hearing from ya Billy....................................later,Dave

And Im guessing that drying rods is easyer with the lectricity on LOL

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Billy, check Southwest out of JAX and you have to fly at 7:30 AM or so to get the cheap tickets. We got the broom closet all fixed up for ya. Are you still planning on staying here with me? I gotta order the Tioga dancing girls ahead of time, lol.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Cool Billy,

I can't wait to see yet another of your master pieces! Go ahead and ship them to Monty. On the seating, you can sit with us but, I usually don't get more than about 15 minutes of sitting time during the banquet. I am handling all of the seating arrangements though so will know who has open spots in case you want to sit with someone else.

Thanks again!
Kim

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
might not haft to fly

hi mont and kim
thanks guys i might just get a ride on this dang new storm that we are fixin to have.
mont yes i still plan on being your closet guest, as far as seating i will just do what ever comes up.
i hope to have the rods shipped first part of the week but the storm might change that, we are having a panic buying thing here at home, we have not had dairy products for a week and all meat shipments are very limited, went to mc donalds last night for a burger"no burgers" just fish fillets and chicken sandwich,
have had at least 10 fast foods close due to no food? now we gonna get it again, this one might clean our plates.
stix

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
I'm hoping for the best for you Vern. Y'all definitely have had 8 years worth of bangers all in 2 weeks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts