2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Charter Member
5,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics from the SCA general meeting held tonight at Outriggers (under the Kemah Bridge). Thanks to all who attended. And a special thanks to Steve Mountain's daughter who pulled the raffle tickets.

1) Galveston Bay Chapter President Gary Brogden showing off the SCA Duffel Bag
2) Guest speaker Capt. Rick Kersey
3) Sunset at Outriggers
4) BBQ Pit (to be given away at the Annual SCA Banquet Oct. 16th)

Attachments

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
A big thanks goes out to Captain Kersey for helping SCA out once again, and to Outriggers for hosting us. I think a lot of skeeters ain't gonna be feeling well in the morning, lol.

One thing that stood out to me tonight was something Rick said, and I am not sure that everyone caught it, but I sure did. Paraphrased, it went something like "SCA is taking small steps in the right direction". Those words ring so true, it's hard to believe, and on top of that, Rex Ward and the Clear Creek Foundation pulled two boats, and a large section of pipe out of Clear Creek today. It's all the small steps in the right direction, that add up to real progess.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
A great time was had by all who attended for sure. GaryB, you did good Bro! Captain Kersey was fantastic as usual. If you missed his Q&A session, you missed mucho info!

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Shocking!

Angler2407 said:
Somehow I knew ED would end up with a camo cooler. Those are sweet...
ED, you must have more stuff from these events.........You are going to need a storage unit soon enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts