2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I'm Lcpl **** USMC. I'm currently with 1st Task Force Traveler as a machine gunner. I just returned from a deployment to Fallujah Iraq with 1st Scout Platoon. I volunteered to go back again and will be leaving in september. Just saying hi to see whats goin on in Texas.

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
Howdy, welcome aboard. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR!!!

Jeff

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
You can come fish with us anytime ****. We really appreciate the job you guys are doing over there.

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Many Thanks

For keeping us safe over here and allowing us to be this great country. You are a fine man...

Jode

·
good looking single member
6,603 Posts
Luke how's the West coast treating you? Guys this is my nephew, he's getting ready for his 2nd tour of Iraq.

How you going to change your name to Cpl **** next week? LOL you'll be a Lcpl on here.

Post more often and post your Iraq pictures ( the clean ones )

Sliding that Devil Dog some green:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome and thanks for doing a great job. My nephew is in Iraq stationed at Camp Iskan near Karbala (sp). He is due back around Thanksgining. Again...thanks and stay safe.
Bob

·
88 Ag
6,217 Posts
Thanks for all you do for our country. Welcome to 2cool. Keep us posted as to what is really going on over there since we don't have a media that is willing to do it. My prayers are with you.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Howdy Lcpl ****..........Welcome to 2Cool and Thank you for your service to our country. Stop in anytime

All the best and take care .

Dr. Krol

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Awesome..Welcome Aboard Marine....Thank You for your service to our Nation...Keep your Six covered at all times and...

BRAVO ZULU.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Welcome aboard, LCpl **** ... we're glad to have you here! ... and thankful for your service and commitment to Freedom!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Welcome ****, thanks for your service to this wonderful country....Do you like the Stones?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts