2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sure makes me miss my '70 SS nova... man i loved that car...

i know the Z/28s usually get the attention, but i always like the SS camaro more... this one is very, very clean... it's a 350 automatic car...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
My buddy had a 69 the same color. Man, did we have some great times in it!

·
Old Guys Rule (When we're up to it)
1,259 Posts
That is a sweet ride. I too had a '70 Nova SS 350 with the Muncie 220 low 4 speed gear box. Awesome ride
the '69 Camaro SS 396 gets lots of attention don't forget

·
******* Simpleton
930 Posts
Man that brings back memories ..... riding around in my 76 Pacer getting passed by all the camaros, firebirds and such...

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Love the original plate on it!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
It's either an RS car with a different front end or RS tailights and backup added below the rear bumper. I love a clean Camaro that can be driven. Too clean.

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
Pieces of art.....I to miss my 70 Nova. It was sold without my knowledge about 2 years ago. My father bought it in 70 and put it in storage in 71. I got ot out in 86 and put it back in 90. It is gone now, and I didn't get to take her out for one last drive....

One owner, southern car, you couldn't drive to the gas station without an offer.

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
deke said:
Pieces of art.....I to miss my 70 Nova. It was sold without my knowledge about 2 years ago. My father bought it in 70 and put it in storage in 71. I got ot out in 86 and put it back in 90. It is gone now, and I didn't get to take her out for one last drive....

One owner, southern car, you couldn't drive to the gas station without an offer.
How did it get sold without your knowledge?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i actually looked for a few photos of mine when i got home, but got sidetracked by my new lil hot-rod (baby)....

i'll post 'em as soon as i find 'em...

·
Stop Global Whining
494 Posts
That is a sweet ride. Where are these cars for sale at that yual are posting pictures of ? not that I need another car but you know for investment. Here is a picture of my work car that can be seen in the parking lot all the time. This picture is in the parking lot here at work, I tell everybody its just a old work car.

Attachments

·
The Antaginator
5,963 Posts
Heh...every time i see a road runner, i think of Joe Dirt....

very nice cars....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts