2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
My brother was thinking about getting a Savage Muzzlerloader either a Model 10ML Or a 10ML-ll.
What the good and the bad on these Muzzlerloaders?
Thanks

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hey
My brother was thinking about getting a Savage Muzzlerloader either a Model 10ML Or a 10ML-ll.
What the good and the bad on these Muzzlerloaders?
Thanks
If I was going to get one it would be the one that shoots smokeless... I hear they are great guns... Look forward to a range report been thinking of getting one as well.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
If I was going to get one it would be the one that shoots smokeless... I hear they are great guns... Look forward to a range report been thinking of getting one as well.
Who makes a smokeless muzzle loader??? fwd the link.

http://www.gunblast.com/SavageML10.htm found it. 4500 ft-lbs energy. That is crazy. They need to make it in a double so it will be heavy enough to shoot.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I had one, used it for two seasons and sold it. The gun shoots just as good as some of my centerfire rifles. With a 3-9x40 Nikon it shoots 2" groups at 100 yards fairly often. I never used blackpowder in it.

The only problem is by the time muzzleloader season comes, all the deer are scared #$#$less to come out to feeders !

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
SAVAGE

They have always been there kind of like a sleeper cell.I've had 4 or 5 over the years 22 cal to 30-06 maybe not the fanciest or prettiest but when it comes to shooting they can get the job done.Good prices and great guns.I would guess there Black powder would fall right in line with the rest of ther GUNS !!!!!CVA34

1 - 5 of 5 Posts