2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I captured this footage it was so nice that I had to make a quick vid.

QTStreaming
www.promofo-racing.org/video/RCHQ/RCHQ1114-1.html

Download will be up sometime tomorrow.

If I even wake up tomorrow. I'm a bit tired so I just might sleep the whole day away :) Needed a break from the RCPRO vids. I'll finish up the 2nd part of the Pro Truggy next.

Griz

·
PDiddy
1,828 Posts
Good stuff Griz-man! I always like watching the footage you capture. It's been too many years now since I've seen a track, much less a drove an RC, and it always reminds me that some day I'll do it again.

Thanks!
PD2:cool:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
PDiddy
1,828 Posts
YEAH! Now that's what I'm talking about!! Pete Townsend would have been proud of that video! HA! Seriously, I really liked this video because of a few things you did. One thing was the slow motion stuff - I love it when you slow down the action to show what the cars are doing as well as capture some moments that you don't get to see with the car's actions. VERY cool stuff! The other was the added close up shots of cars coming over that on jump turn. I loved that! That made you feel like you were right there, face down in the dirt, marshalling at track level! Freakin cool stuff Griz!! Your videos are like fine wine....they just keep getting better with time!

Thanks for sharing bro!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Youtube liked it too

That one made the featured video list on youtube in 2 days from the day I uploaded it :)

Griz

·
PDiddy
1,828 Posts
That one made the featured video list on youtube in 2 days from the day I uploaded it :)

Griz
That I would not doubt at all! You are like fine wine, my friend...you keep getting better with age!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts