2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, just got the word that we don't have to work tomorrow......here's the situation:

:( cause I could really use the extra cash to finish the skiff project that me and Maddog got goin

:dance: cause looks like a REALLY good offshore forecast and we ain't been out in a few weeks

:confused: cause its a weekend with the kiddos gone with my folks for a little trip and I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY LOVELY BRIDE HAS IN MIND

:headknock :headknock :headknock :headknock WHAT TO DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
send the wife to the store and have her pick up rations and enough beer for the weekend. sit at home and try and figure it out. this way you will know what to do when the next window of opportunity happens upon you....rick

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well now! It's lookin like it's pretty much a no brainer here!

OK, tell ya what....everyone that says that I oughta go fishin please post up your phone numbers so that I don't have to suffer alone when she wakes up tomorrow mornin to an empty pillow beside her:D
Ya know, on second thought, she prolly wouldn't mind a chance to sleep in without me there, well, ya know, and without the little ones fightin over the TV and hollerin for somethin to eat........................

I might have to come at this thing from a whole other angle!!!!!!

·
Firm Member
1,966 Posts
Invite her ! You may be acussed of being selfish if you don't. If it were my wife, she'd say no, I'd beg her to go, she'd say NO. Then I'd tell her she should go to the spa and get a massage and enjoy a relaxing day, ask her to go one more time as I'm loading my gear, then....GO FISHING! ALL IS WELL!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Man, you gotta quit asking stupid questions! LOL!

The only sensible thing to do is to go to blockbuster, rent a handful of movies, you and the wife just lay around all weekend and watch the tube together. You'll be spending good quality time with her, and chances are that fishing will probably never cross your mind.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.