2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stubbs grand opening for their new shop is Saturday. A couple of us were thinking about meeting in LaPorte and heading down 225 to ride to Stubbs Cycles for their grand opening (they are located at Telephone Road and 610). Free food, eye candy, bands, ect. Maybe hitting Stubbs about noonish...anyone interested?

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Our group will be leaving League City, at 9AM, Saturday morning, heading to LaPorte, and leaving there about 10AM or so. The League City, to Laporte run will be down Bay Area, to the park for a quick water break, and then to Fairmont Parkway. From there, we will head on over to Stubbs, and then back south down 45 to FTU. I want to stop and see the latest yaks on display and catch up with Tom. We should be back in LC before 2PM and hopefully avoid the predicted heat. Shake Russell is in League City at Pam's Place Saturday night, so I might head that way, just depending. Additional riders welcome at any point on the ride.

·
Registered
676 Posts
where to meet up??

i'm in league city and will meet up tommorrow for the ride. where are you meeting at? and second, do you care if a rice burner joins in? I would like to make the ride to stubbs, but got a bbq cook off to see and wedding to attend so i'll be gone at noon. need directions. thanks.

bone

·
Registered
676 Posts
Bike

thanks Stuart, i thought my V65 was fast, after riding the busa the honda isnt just the same.

mont i'll be up in the morning looking for directions. thanks.

bone

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
bone said:
thanks Stuart, i thought my V65 was fast, after riding the busa the honda isnt just the same.

mont i'll be up in the morning looking for directions. thanks.

bone
Helluva Bazuki, I gotta ride it, we need to hook up, you can jump on my 1800 VTX Honda and I bet you get off with a different feeling about V twins....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts