2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hunting Machine!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of going to sargent sat with my boy johnney and do some bank-surf fishing as my BOAT is still in the drive way w/ some elect. prob! I have to get her fixed!

Anyway we are land locked and wanted to know if any of you have a good sug. of where we could go there? can shoot me a pm and I'll never tell--Ha!

We will be in my green ford double cab 1 ton--caint miss her--or throw in for gas w/ someone!--we fish hard--arties and bait.

tks
swamp and crew!

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
You need to sink that boat...and get a new one...

Maybe if you didn't drop all your $$ on that lease in Mexico, you would have a new ride...

Priorities?

·
Hunting Machine!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It s###s being me Jeff! I still need to play some--I am gonna win one this year--if not will get a new one! She has been good to me! Johnney wants her if-when- I win a new one!--shoulda bought ur boat like ya said! HIND SITE!

·
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby
3,776 Posts
Sargent beach

I might hit the surf down there in the AM.
Cams look great.

Gafftop were bad last weekend. Eating tops.
Tons of shad inshore.
Saw a few shark.

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
Swampus said:
It s###s being me Jeff! I still need to play some--I am gonna win one this year--if not will get a new one! She has been good to me! Johnney wants her if-when- I win a new one!--shoulda bought ur boat like ya said! HIND SITE!
Swamp....

I will take you on a GAFFTOPPER trip as soon as I get all of Pat's Tournament's out of the way..

Deal?

·
Hunting Machine!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool jeff--going to sarg. for some specks and reds and sun w/ the kids to SLP again for fun in the sun and fish! be at the bridge on the galv. side if ya want to come by! give me a call on the cell.

Got hunts booked up 4 me after this weekend on Axis Bucks for a good couple of months in a row guiding as usual! Come any time ya want! Getting my fish on a good as I can while I can! Huntin' and Fishin' nuthin' better!

swamp dogger!.....................getin'ready to pull out to sarg.!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts