2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, here are pictures from Sargent on Monday. I have plenty more but this was the ones I felt showed the most.

We didn't loose very much or have very much damage, but I really feel for the all the people along the coast. My thought and prayers are with you.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my grandpa owns Larry's bait camp on the intercoastal.. he stayed. That of course was closer up 457.

To my knowledge everyone down there made it out ok.

·
Reel Gambler
3,761 Posts
I left a bunch of bait and chum on top of my fish cleaning table on Caney Creek...figured the cats would have something to eat until it blew away.

It was still there Sunday when we went down to check on the place.

We seen a few piers that had floated off, but everything else was pretty much untouched.

It took Charlie most of the day Sunday to pick up all his "stuff" that floated across the street.

We were very lucky!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Brian I don't. I didn't get pics from there, but how far down is your house. Are you to the right or left? Gulfview looked fine.. (that's actually where our old house is). Some wind damage but not much. I have friends that live down on the right and they lost some siding and shingles but no flooding.

Wish I could help you more.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Had a freind that said minor flooding downstairs. No structural damage. Has anyone checked out the cut yet? I wonder if it shifted?

·
Reel Gambler
3,761 Posts
I was told last weekend that it is about 6' all the way out and very wide compared to normal. Not sure how long it will stay like this, but it should be for a while. I expect it to move back to the west (like it normally is) as time goes on and sand is pushed back down the beach from east-southeast winds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts