2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Sarge Wingman a couple weeks ago, anyone know how long it takes for them to build your rod and send it out?

·
Jeremiah 29:11
5,972 Posts
If I remember correctly it took my Priest a little over a month to be completed, but I also had a lot of extra custom work done to it.

I'd also recommend making the drive down to his shop to pickup your rod. It's worth it.

·
Retired opinionated old fart
20,018 Posts
I'd also recommend making the drive down to his shop to pickup your rod. It's worth it.
Considering what shipping company's are capable of, this is sound advice.

My latest blank is attached to support my and dk2429's opinion. Photo from 8 or 9 hours back.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I remember correctly it took my Priest a little over a month to be completed, but I also had a lot of extra custom work done to it.

If I knew it was done I’d have no problem with that but haven’t heard back from them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not sure if this is proper place for my question. Please correct me if I am in the wrong section. Is there a place or person who can refurbish an old fly Rod? It is a sentimental fly Rod to me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Call his shop. Sarge is one of the nicest guys in the world. He will do his best to make sure you are taken care of. If you drive down, grab a classic PoBoy at the Donut shop/Deli next door.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Components can be hard to come by, only took a few months to deplete my supplies, the big customers like the major rod manufacturers are sure to have the inside track for this stuff, not much time left before the sportsman shows start up and so does their buying season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts