2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I know there's some rock'n rollers in here. Who went to see Sammy Hagar Saturday night?

I went and what an awesome concert. I love seeing a 55 year old knocking the socks off everyone. Sammy put on a hell of a show but it gets better.

Michael Anthony opened the 2nd act with a bass solo that brought the house down! The Van Halen sound dominated the 2nd half and oh what a show it was.

Sitting on the grass and catching a familar whiff of something I remember a long time ago brought back memories of a time with less worries.

Thanks Sammy.

S.M.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Yes! Made my kids go, too. We all had a blast and it was a great show! The Other Half was awesome.

Still hoarse from yelling...lol

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Its Monday morning & Im still in PAIN from the Cabo Cantina..What a show:dance:

Oxx..:spineyes:

hungover247 said:
Sunday 10PM, still hurtin a little. I have seen V.H. 5 or 6 times. I will have to say it was one of the best.

·
See ya on the flats!
1,838 Posts
It was one of the most awesome shows I've seen in awhile. I'm just now starting to feel better!! We got there at 230pm to get in line because I wanted to get a good seat on the lawn. I didn't check into much, but they would allow us on the lawn until around 630pm! We hung out at the Cabo Cantina way to long! Luckily a friend of mine had a family member there that had a booth...YEAH...we got to chill in the bar/restaurant with AC until time to go to the lawn. Then after the show...we got to stay at the bar another hour! Had a great time...glad I didn't have to work the next day! Michael Anthony stole the second part! Why can't music today, sound like that!???

Sunday went and saw the Astros spank some brave's butt! First Stros game in along time that I didn't have a beer at!! Awesome game!

Late,
Cox

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been there done that

Lat22 said:
You gotta see him at the real Cabo Wabo cantina!
I have and I know what you're talking about. I try and get to Cabo about 3 times a year. Even when he's not there the band is always good.

SM

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And it's not cheap by any means. Cabo is probably the most expensive resort in Mexico. I've heard it's developed the nick-name, Rivera of California.

Once you arrive at the airport there's still a 30 mile cab or shuttle ride. The shuttle is only 15.00 but a cab will cost you around 50 to 60 bucks and that's just one way. then another 50 going back and then the departure tax of 48 bucks. That's just to get from the airport and back.

Still the fishing and nightlife are great. I can't wait to go back.

SM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts