2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen or heard of these? This stuff is incredible and has been around since 1947, a little pricey but it will be the last set of pots and pans you ever by and you can pass then down to your immediate family with same warranty....

Let me know what ya'll think..

TKS

JODE

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
Don't see any pricing on the site which makes me want to walk away. If the 10k that L2F mentions is even remotely close I'd run away LMFAO! You can buy an awful lot of All-Clad for that kind of price and get a new range & refridgerator with cash to spare.
Quality cookware has become very reasonable from a price standpoint lately. For general home use you'll be hard pressed to beat All-Clads Emerilware for the price.

Jeff

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not 10k

I didn't pay 10K.... but they werent cheap... after both of my fathers (adopted and BIO) died from major heartattacks I am going to do whatever I can to be around for as long as I can..

You can't put a price on a life!!!

KNOWHUDIMEAN!!!

JODE

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
We bought the whole set prolly 8 or so years ago...still use several of the bigger pieces but passed the rest down to the oldest boy. GREAT stuff! And yes, somewhat pricey, but extrememly high quality cookware. I did keep the chopper/grater and use it all the time. My wife got a whole set of Wolfgang Puc Bistro Series commercial grade cookware at an estate sale a couple years back and that is my goto stuff now, but the SaladMaster is top-notch!

Hey, luv2fish.....don't worry bout it...no harm, no foul!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I've never tried them, I use AllClad Stainless. I've got an induction range and they are fantastic. I had to give away my Calphalon since it is non-magnetic, but I do love this range. These look like another nice alternative to use with an induction range stovetop.

Anyone else have one? They are great. It's like having a stovetop microwave!

I can put a pan on the stove, pour in 2 cups of cold water and turn it on. It will boil within 20 seconds... Unlike electric or gas, no hot / cold spots but even cooking throughout the pan. I even put a paper towel under the pan when cooking so I don't have to wipe up the grease. I had a nice GE smooth top electric range and my wife got this for me for Christmas.

·
Banned
756 Posts
We have some stainless double clad bottom stuff that is awesome. Got it after the teflon/cancer stuf came out. I was saving the teflon stuff just for me but now that I have gotten used to the double clad I like it more. Course I had to learn to use it; I mean I scorched the h--- out of it the first time. Now I use very low heat ,little spray mmmmbaby saw it on the cable the other day 24pcs 169$

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have had mine close to thirty years and they are still shiney, think we paid about $300 back then. We have hard water, and to get the deposits off, I use a product called The Works tub and shower or Bar Keepers Friend. I still use them when I am in the mood to cook. LOL

·
fishes with calcutta
1,772 Posts
My wife bought a set of Miracle Maid water less cookware just after we got married. It’ll be 36 or maybe 37 years old July 31st. To make a long story short I’m wore out and the pots are still going strong

1 - 17 of 17 Posts