2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
just livin man, L.I.V.I.N.
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering about the boat show today and saw something that is actually really cool.

We've all heard about the Vibrio in galveston bay ( flesh eating bacteria ) this stuff that they are selling kills it. I actually stopped and talked to the dudes there.....it was impressive. They're selling it to food processing places where salminella ( sp ) is a scare .... this stuff kills it. He was telling me after you pull a trout off the hook, you can wipe this stuff on your hands like hand sanitizer and it kills ALL bacteria on your hands. It kills the influenza virus BEFORE it affects you. It kills all kinds of stuff that we're all afraid of getting actually. Pretty soon this will replace the suave hand sanitizer we get in the hospitals.

I bought some spray ( there's a few different product names that they have ) I'll get the website off the bottle when I get back out to my truck, and freeze my a** off. I would recomend people putting this stuff in there boat and keeping it around especially if your fishing more brackish water ( galveston bay )

·
Infidel
3,523 Posts
It might kill influenza on contact, but how much you wanna bet it's been known to cause cancer in the state of California?

·
Registered
623 Posts
It might kill influenza on contact, but how much you wanna bet it's been known to cause cancer in the state of California?
Everything causes cancer in California. Another good reason not to live there.(besides TMFP)

·
just livin man, L.I.V.I.N.
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL! It probably does cause cancer in california....these guys were pretty cool though. They' were telling me how hard it was to get something FDA approved. They've been hard at it a while. they earned that sale!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts