2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through the all the old posts had allowed me the chance to learn a ton of useful information now that wealth is gone. Well like someone posted earlier it's a new beginning, but I'll still miss all the old pics and reports they kept me fired up when I wasn't able to hit the water.

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
There is still some hope that I may be able to salvage the old forums, only time will tell. TO offered his help, as have others, and they are all real sharp dudes. For the time being, I made the decision to start with a clean slate. If I can get the old forums going again, they will rise from the ashes as an archive. I am going to restart them next week, privately to get some info I need out of them, and when I do, that will make it possible for others to look under the hood and see what's left. In the mean time, I have made some changes that should prevent this from happening again, along with my sys admin, who made his own changes. We spent a good deal of time today, trying to reconstruct what happened, and believe we got to the bottom of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts