2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,321 Posts
My smoker rusted out and is down for good.......I need some alone time.:mad:
now now 24Buds... you know **** well that didn't happen over night ... a smoker is a lot like a woman , If you neglect her she'll fall apart and won't be there for you and your meat when you need it the most.

learn your lesson and pay more attention to your next smoker :biggrin:

Reactions: TRW and Old Whaler

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
O mannnn! That's gonna hurt, we need a clean up on isle 4! What cha going for now? It's all good except for the bad stuff. Whatcha gonna cook up first in your new and improved smoker, cooker making food taste nice thingy? My mouth is watering. Let me know when you pull yourself up off the floor.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Yea, I like that stuff free loader was sayin about all that meat and stuff... and women... and those other things you like to eat..... Uh, where was I going with this? Oh yea, then wash it all down with 24BUDS. LOL!

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
FreeLoader is right,you can just be stuffing her with meat all the time and not baby her too.Clean her out after every use.....keep her dry....keep knocking the rust off every now and then....... then open her lid throw your meat in her and slam it shut!....

·
Banned
26,286 Posts
I feel ya bro...it is a sad time, but you will get over her...I couldn't let mine go. I loaded mine up & took it over to Drager's Welding & Fabrication on 35 in Pearland & had them make me a new firebox last summer. I don't know if yours is salvagable, but those guys do great work...FYI, they have done some fantastic work on repairs to my aluminum trailer too.

·
Registered
363 Posts
FreeLoader is right,you can just be stuffing her with meat all the time and not baby her too.Clean her out after every use.....keep her dry....keep knocking the rust off every now and then....... then open her lid throw your meat in her and slam it shut!....
wow!!! i need a cigarette!!

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Maybe you should take a picture with her before you throw her out. You know, for old time sake... Show the grandcookers when they come over for the weekend...

RIP

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
hum, tin foil, bailin wire and ducktape. I think we could be on to sumtin here. I will have to break out the wooden yard stick and see if I can come up wit a plan.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.