2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first of all, I pray God is with each of you. I hope everyone has made it through the storm. I have spoken with some of the people in the Galveston bay area, and heard some things. With that being said, We have been forced to cancel our October make up date for our tournament. For those of you who have entered the tournament, We can either refund your fees or all names and fees will be honored for next year. As Chairman of such a great event, I am working to maybe have two tournaments next year. One in early spring and the other in September as always; The Date is September 12,2009. I will keep my fellow fishermen and women informed. If needed you can contact me @281-451-7769. I will be contacting all pre-reg., I do ask to give me a little time. and you will here from us. Thank you on behalf of the HHC- Supporting Youth and Education.

Thanks,
Ken Hoffart-Chairman

·
non-politically correct
7,305 Posts
Well said Ken! We at HHC hope all is well with you & your families in your recovery from Hurricane IKE and want all to know our thoughts & prayers are with y'all. Ken & company will keep you aware of any changes involving our fishing rodeo and any future events. Thanks for your support!

·
non-politically correct
7,305 Posts
.... 4,5,.....12,13,14, .... er Miss, can we have a few more wings, pleeezzzz......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts