2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my wife to hosp. sunday afternoon for pains and we foundout our little boy had died so they had to emerg. c section to save our little girl the good loard works in funny ways but we are blessed with a healthy little girl so we are lucky but here is my promblem the funeral is going to cost us 600 to 1200 and we are out of money due to huricane gas ang evac. taking my wife to tyley to get out of here so im going to put some guns rod & reels on here 4 sale to help pay four hosp. bills and funeral

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Sorry for your loss, glad your wife and daughter are well though! Please support each other ! i have sent your family a prayer

·
Registered
164 Posts
I am so saddened by your sadness, I pray that god gives you and your wife the strength to overcome this difficult time in your lives., God be with you and your family.

·
<***********>< Fish on.
3,101 Posts
sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the sorrow you must be going through.

·
Super Moderator
3,739 Posts
I am saddened by your loss and will pray for your entire family during this terrible time. God bless all of you.

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,920 Posts
Sorry for your loss, God Bless. I pray that your wife and new baby girl are doing well. And you are very correct the good Lord works in mysterious ways.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Very sorry for your loss!! Prayers on the way up!! God Bless you and your family. All things are possible through prayer and faith!!

·
Paddle solo, sleep tandem
3,601 Posts
prayers,hope and consolation for the future! sadly, i know exactly how you feel as i was there a year ago. feel free to call me if you ever need anything.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent. I can't imagine how you must feel, but you will get through this, no matter how incredibly difficult. Peace be with you and your family.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts