2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little bro jARAD is in from Austin and boy do I have him spoiled! Just so happens 90% of the time he comes down we put the hammer on whatever fish is runnin and did we do it to them flatties like i have for two weeks!! Hit it up wed after work, thursday night and this morning... The bite is on in south Sabine, haven't see any traffic so far.Where is everybody!?!?! All the community holes are empty flounder literally jumpin out the water at every community spot I know!!! Caught 72 averaging three hour trips, here are the ones we kept!! See Ya out there in the morning!! Hittin the lake lotsa friend got limits of trout and reds and I am floundered out for a few minutes!

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2COOL GAMEWARDENS PLEASE READ!!

MY POST CLEARLY READS OF A THREE DAY CATCH WED. THUR. FRI. JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE PIC, DOESNT MEAN WE ILLEGALLY MASSACRED MY FAVORITE FISH.. AS AN ACTIVE VOLUNTEER FOR FLOUNDER REVOLUTION, TPWD FLOUNDER STOCKING PROGRAM, AND FIVE YEAR VETERAN OF THE LOCAL MARINE INDUSTRY, I HAVE MORE FISH I MY FREEZER THAN UNCLE CHARLIE. HOOKING AND RELEASING OVER 300 FLOUNDER IN THE LAST 18 DAYS THIS IS THE FIRST OF US AS A GROUP THAT HAVE BROUGHT HOME OVER 4 FISH. AND I PERSONALLY HAVE CLAIMED ONE FOR MYSELF, LAST NIGHT IN THE FRYER!!!! ITS NOT OFTEN YOU GET A CITY SLICKER FROM AUSTIN BOWED AND BENT ALL DAY LONG AND THE BASHING i HAVE GOTTEN FROM THE FEW IMBACILES THINKING THEY ARE BARNEY FIFES JUNIOR GAME WARDEN... I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS SEEN ME OUT THERE COME ON!!! HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE FLOUNDER RUN AS MUCH AS I!!!! NOW I AM GOIN TO CATCH(AND RELEASE ) SOME MORE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts