2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go again, saturday was extra hot!!!! landed over forty flatties with 9double ups)Caught them on ervery color in the box just to see if we could!!!Tehn flagged down a pair of fisherman(brothers Mark and Steve-0) let them in on the bite.. Introduced them to 2cool hopefully will seeing they'rre post soon!! They prob caught 18-22 fish before we all packed up and headed in...

Got up a little late this morning, got onthe water about 730 had a nice limit by 815, saw some guys fishin near us, waved them over and put them on some really nice flounder!! When the bite slowed there headed to another hole where I met up with a fellow 2cooler I have given him directions to one of my spots. When they pulled up it was on for about twenty minutes then slowed down.. The tides have everything to do with the flounder bite right now, learnin these patterns will increase your catch by tenfold.. was off the water by 1100 after a few trout on the east shoreline of the lake.. ended up with 11 flatties and three trout! No pics of today but here some from yesterday.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts