2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any updated information on any open boat ramps that could get you on the south lake,jetties etc. I know that esthers is open but thats too far to make a worth while run to the jetties.

Last I heard the Causeway was still blocked and the Sabine city boat ramp was heavily damaged?? Any informationing greatly appreciated. I'm jonesing for some fall redfish and monster croaker fishing.

·
No Mo'!
1,319 Posts
Yes Causeway is open, I was down there Saturday. Didnt see any debri near the bridge. Just make sure you watch out for the four foot gator thats down there he almost took off one of my toes.

·
and the occasional flounder
866 Posts
He may not be there anymore. The only one we saw near the boat ramp Sunday was dead. Saw 4 more dead ones along the road and 2 small live ones in the lake.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent! Now bait is going to be the problem but I'm sure we can figure that out. Any word on the Sabine boat ramps?

·
Registered
451 Posts
all the ramps are fine from what I hear.. just some mud in them that will get blown out pretty quick... And there are coffins/chem/fuel tanks still floating around.... lots of crapola out there.

·
No Mo'!
1,319 Posts
Where was this "Crapola" you speak of?
Bait is pretty much everywhere just throw the cast net.
I dont know of any boat ramps in Sabine, only whent to the Keith Lake Bridge in the morning and people were launching there just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts