2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Man, I Want To Go So Bad!!

I can't go either. Getty Lee is just slightly a better bassist than me! j/k, I couldn't shine his shoes! Glad I'm just ugly and don't look like him though. lol! It oughta' be a great sound! Where and what is this Cynthia Whatchamacallit Pavillion? 30th anniversary. I don't like all their music, just about 20 songs of the million they have done. (New World Man, etc.) Son-of-a-bee, whoever likes rock, RUSH is a must hear. Somebody get tickets and come by and pick me up!! I don't care ifn' they are from Canada. LOL! CF?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I know what you mean ComeFrom?

I couldn't go either. :cry: They were in SA last night and from what I heard on the radio they put on an awesome show. Oh well, guess I'll just have to watch the Rush Chronicles video for the umteenth time. I would watch the Rush in Rio DVD but I don't have a DVD player. LOL Oh well, one day......

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
FrauLine, I've Missed You!

Hope you're OKAY! What is it about us Germans and quality rock/talent, huh? Rush In Rio (de Jenero) - big crowd there! Bub and I saw them at the SA Dome a couple years before he passed. Everybody was standing and yelling. I was probably the oldest human there. Mine has never been the one for lyrics and interpretation, merely beat, scale and vibration. I'm sure they put on a good show here tonight. Take care, tell Zebco hello, CF? :bounce:

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Liebschaun! Just had to say it from a half german /irish. Glad to see you posting! Give yer Dad and Mom a hello for me. How are you?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts