2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I admire Royal Purple. I am in a similar business and I have met the owners. They have very good products and have done some very good marketing. I personally think they are over-priced but I also think they are the best you can get.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I Use Roy Purp. In My Truck . On Start Up The Engines Rpm Rose About 300rpm. Because It Was So Much Slicker Than Conv. Oil. But Then Computer Lowered Rpm Back To Where It Sould Be. Meaning Less Fuel To Run Engine At Same Rpm. I Did Not Know They Had A Marine Oil. You Can Bet I'm Going To Switch.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
RP has a good product but there's nothing magic about theirs compared to other synthetics. The only complaint i've personally heard was from a truck company that tried it for a while. Did a "heavy haul" out of New York and was short 8 qt. at the end of the day - no leaks or usage problems before. Wouldn't think twice about using a named brand synthetic in my car or boat if I had a 4 cycle engine.

·
Back in da Saddle
10,149 Posts
It might be the best ever made but you can two gallons of Merc Oil for this price.

Royal Purple 2 Cycle TWCIII - 1 Gallon Bottle $38.83 $35.99
Save: $2.84 off

Units: 6
*Mixed ON 2-Cycle TCW III® Designed to provide superior lubrication in both premix and injection 2-cycle engines. Burns cleaner, improves power and provides...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts