2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Billy, we gotta talk... Why does the rod you built Rosie have a much better action than my 2 stiX ??? Why did Rosie get a cool rod sock with her rod and I didn't ????? Why is the cork on Rosie's rod the most perfect I've ever seen ???? Why did you wrap her tip so good ??? And why did you make her a perfect butt ?? (wrap that is).... ROTFLMAO :rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Darrel....

If you got to ask them questions we gotta talk bro. LOL Sure is a pretty rod you got there Rosie. I expect to see some good fishing reports now. Id kinda like to here a Trinity report, hint, hint! LOL Looks Good, hope my wife doesnt see it.

Zac

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flounder is the word Zac, call me

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Ill call ya tomorrow D

Im fixing to grab a multimillion dollar plant by the britches and put her to bed. Kinda keeps my attention for an hour or so. Ill holla! LOL

Zac

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
rosie, that is one fine lookin rod you got there! is that a flounder i see on it?? when i saw how pretty my flounderstix was, i have to tell ya....i was WORRIED. i didnt think anything that pretty could catch one darn fish. well, first time out, second time out, third time out.....oh boy! what a rod! i love mine, and i know you will love your's too. glad you got it, you wont regret it. looking foreword to getting out on the water with you rosie, keep in touch ok.

trudy

·
Registered
242 Posts
thanks trudy, and yes it is a flounder. i cant wait to go catch a fish with it. with my schedule at work i am usually working when darrell goes. i am a home health nurse and ever since i went to work for this company i have had to work just about every weekend. i did request off to go to POC gathering. i hope the weather holds out, because if they have to cancel and reschedule then i dought i will get to go. oh well somebody has to take care of our homebound patients and it just as well be me. anyway i cant wait to catch them flounder and darrell knows where they are at.
call if you can go sometimes.

ROSIE

·
Registered
593 Posts
Great looking Stix

Thats one fine looking Stix you got there Rosie.DO NOT SHOW THAT ROD TO DIANE! LOL I really like fishing with my BillyStix and I know you will enjoy yours.
Good luck.
Sidecutter

ps.
See yall in POC Friday

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Great looking rod for a gal who deserves it!!

Now teach me how to catch some fish! LOL
Ya'll give me a call when your gonna be fishing down this way, I'd love to go fishing with ya'll, maybe learn some new tricks? I'm still trying to learn the bay. Only been between Dickinson Bayou and DollarPoint Marina so far, with a few teaser trips into Moses Lake.

Kay:cool:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Badhabit, the question needs to be ....Why do you have two rods and Rosie only has one? Just kidding, LOL..........................O

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
rosie has the best rod?

hi darrell
rosie has the same blank as you?
as far as the wrap i dont have a clue, thats what makes a (stix) truly one of a kind.
yes the cork was almost 100% perfect i just order #1 grade cork and once in a while they slip in what they call (fautless) cork, i cant afford to purchase that as it runs the rod cost up as much as $ 30.00 more per rod and even then i have seen it really no better than #1 grade, so be happy my friend?
i just want to thank you and rosie as well as all my billystix customers for the support that you have given billystix custo rods.
thanks stix
please visit molly at www.billystix.com

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Billy, I hope you know I was just ribbin ya..... My 2 rods are my pride and joy.... Just had to give ya a hard time.... We are very pleased with all our rods, you do a fine job....

·
Twisted Fisher
279 Posts
Common StiX......you put all your feeling into your rods.....how can you have one for Darrell to hurt. ROSIE, beautiful rod! Even though it has a Flounder on it, I bet you'll have some fun landing a few Dorado on it this weekend. See ya'll down there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts