2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man -- I look down at the bottom of the page and see there are a bunch of guys here tonight --- Lets have a roll call and what are your fishing plans this weekend ...

Catfish Here

Nickajack on Saturday afternoon -- At the moment by myself ..

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
I just got off the phone...

with Hawkeye,before I came to work.We discussed "all the chores that need doin'" for us both.Buuuuuut.........it is a full moon Saturday night...OK,Gaston Lake(@ "the secret hole):mpd: .either Fri. or Sat.night.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Warren -- You are always welcome to take a road trip down this way if you want to ... The stripers seem to be running in the afternoon and the flatheads are bitin in the middle of the day ...

·
Registered
300 Posts
I've Got A Little Recipe I'm Working On This Week ,see If I Can Cook Something Up.3 Dozen Blueback Herring- 6 6000 Ambassaduers - 30' Of Water - And A Couple Big Logs------serves Up Several Nice Flatheads

·
Registered
798 Posts
Due to surgery,I haven't been able to go fishing since April. Saturday, with or without doctors OK, I'm going to go and make an attempt to set the hook on one or more of those critters with fins. At least go boat riding anyway.

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Hope ya feelin' better,C-cat...gettin' your string stretched goes a long way toward helpin'forget what's ailin' ya!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think it it supposed to storm here all weekend so we'll just have to play it by ear. I'd sure like to get over to the dam at Taylorsville Lake and go round two with whatever almost spooled my ABU 6500 back in November.

·
Registered
550 Posts
They is callin for rain, but the doc finally released Pops to go for a boat ride, and I finally got a day off. I just might check out Cerra Gorda or Saltillo. Gonna go somewhere fo sho!

·
Registered
550 Posts
He's doin better, but still ain't got all his energy back. He lost a lot of weight, but that can be expected with 5-bypass surgery. He has been getting as antsy as a feist dog shut up in a cage the last few weeks too. But what bothers him the most is not being able to work. He has always beem a work-a-holic, and these last couple of months has beeen bad. He just get's aggravated having to let Mom work, and depend on us kids to help pay the bills. I can't say that I blame him either. I could ALMOST let someone else pay my bills (LOL) but I would go STARK RAVING MAD not being able to wet a hook for 6 strait weeks.

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Glad ta hear it,bro...know wut cha mean....my dad had the same(quintuple bypass)and was like a caged bear also....believe that's better than the alternative(dirt nap)!!I'll keep him in my prayers!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thanks, appreciated. I just got told that If I wanted to take a short trip Friday afternoon, and then take Pops Sat, I can, but I better get my butt in bed RIGHT NOW. LOL Think I will do just that! Nite!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Alright I'm heading out to catch a bucket full of bluegills for bait tonight and tomorrow. I wish I could just use a cast net but I have to do it the hard way, one by one on a waxworm. I'm out...

~Adam

1 - 19 of 19 Posts