2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No chatter. Just who's gonna be there!

Mary and I. Saturday around noon. Save a spot!

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
going to do my best to be there, hoping leah will get to come with me, saturday.
my daughter tammy and her boyfriend tony are coming also.

trudy

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Things look much improved. I expect to hit the beach this afternoon sometime.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
We are still planning on it

But it doesnt look likw we will make a weekend of it, instead we'll probably just spend the day(SAT). Try to be there around noonish.

Zac

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
we're coming

Terri & i will be there Sat. about lunch with some slaw or cake or whatever she makes!
Jack, I'll come by this afternoon and check on the camp. Call me if you need something special you may have forgotten.
(409)737-5381

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Will Be Leaving Pearland Sat. Morning....

and when I get there will be looking for WJ, et al with one rod and a few plugs in hand. Will return Sat. aft. or eve. CF?:fishy:

·
(Not even captain of my own destiny)
535 Posts
We'll be there!

around noon on Sat

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Things are shaping up!! :) Kenny, I'll give you a call when I get set up. Thanks a bunch!

Any body able to bring any fire wood?

I'm all packed. Going to take about a half hour or so and try to make sure....and then I'll be headed that-a-way. I'm so excited I'm shakin'

Tonights dinner will be sirloin strip steak, blackeyed peas w/smoked ham hock, and collard greens. The greens are left over from last night but the rest will be the first camp cookin' I've done in 28 years.

Gotta go now, sea y'all there!

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Joey and I will be there!

I am about to pull fresh baked banana bread out of the oven, start on the Jello-Shots, and then load up the truck. We should be down there early this evening prior to nightfall. Pick us out a good spot Jack!

Kay:cool:

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
I have alittle fire wood i can bring, but its all to large to start a fire with but it will keep one going. Anybody else got some stuff to burn.

Josh

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Looking pretty good.

Me and Rob should get there around noon. I have to work, but Im leaving early. Anyone bringing a guitar?

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gary said:
Anyone bringing a guitar?
Omegasmack and I will be, but I'll be gigging the pass Saturday night. So you may have to entertain the troops! Unless the water is ungiggable.

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Right at the moment, it looks like I will be down on the bike tomorrow for a few hours on the sand, and then back here. Unless some huge burst of energy hits me, I am going to bed early, sleeping late, and turning into beach biker trash on Saturday. It's been a long week, and my batteries are way low. But, it is weekend, and ya never know, lmao.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Ive got a lil firewood left Ill bring

I brought about half of what I had last time so Ill bring the rest. Like Josh said it aint starter wood but itll sure keep it hot after that.

Zac

1 - 20 of 33 Posts