2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I lost a rod and reel set up back in june I think it was. Yellow Eagle rod ~11 ft long with a Penn 68 Longbeach.

·
Unruly Member
2,620 Posts
Man, I can't believe the rod and reel i lost at Surf side this weekend made it all the way down to PINs and that fast!

Just joking ....FS552 a good deed you are doing and offering to return to someone what Mother Ocean has taken ; - )

·
Registered
199 Posts
Fred,
That says alot about you. I am glad to see that this board has some honest people that are willing to return what someone has lost. I hope this gives you very good karma with the fish gods

Ramon

·
Registered
2 Posts
I lost 2 rods fishing in that area on Tuesday or Wed. of last week. One rod is almost an old Harnel spinning rod with ceramic quides. Rod has cork handle with vermac reel seat. It had a Jarvis walker 6000 or 7000 spinning reel on it. The other rod was a new Ugly stick - spinning rod with I think a spinning reel with power pro line on it. Let me know if any of these are the one you found. The harnell is 30 years old and I originally made it way back then.. thanks a lot and being honest. bert

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
I lost a 4/0 around the 41 last year. I don't remember the make of rod but it had a redfish and hammerhead on it. 10' I think? It was a custom rod bought at cut-rate in Houston. I'm sure it's not my rig but worth mentioning since it was lost right around there. I also lost an abu 5500 or 6500 on allstar rod that weekend. Nothing lost since.....I guess I learn from my mistakes?? lol RedEd

·
Registered
21 Posts
Long Shot

Here is a long shot.

I had lost a PENN 555 on an Ocean Master Rod, last month. Something big pulled it into the deep blue on Matagorda beach. Not a very probable item to find on PINS, though. =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts