2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one recommend a realtor (person, not just company)? I'm looking to spend this Saturday looking at houses in the Rockport area. Sticker shock will put me back in my place, but want to see what's available.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Yes I can. Serena Frank at Shirley Shires real estate office. She sold my house for me in 6 weeks after I had it listed with another realtor for a YEAR! A real go getter and she loves her job. Here is her contact info:

Serena Frank, Realtor
Shirley ShiresReal Estate
1723 Cherry Street, Suite 6
Rockport, TX 78382
361-790-5514 (office)
361-790-0032 (fax)
361-790-4174 (cell)

Told her I would recommend her every chance I got. I was impressed.

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Reel Lucky said:
Sticker shock ...
Rockport is one of the hottest coastal real estate markets in the entire country. Some property values have tripled in 10 years or less.

A friend of mine has his house in the rental pool at Key Allegro. I have to say that they are very professional in everything that they do.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Rick Dodd at Key Allegro real estate. He was the #1 seller in this area.

If you are looking to buy, go to Sipe Realty. Juanita Wagely is the owner and has been in the business since 1946. She may be getting up there in age, but no one knows this area like she does. Her and her late husband developed Copano Cove and she is the largest land owner around here.
Send me a PM before coming down and maybe some of my mistakes can save you some time.

·
Registered
397 Posts
My good friend Joy Carter with the Caldwell Banker/Ron Brown Company.

Her cell phone is 361-790-2720, work phone 361-729-4044
Happy hunting.

Charlene

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Tombo said:
Rick Dodd at Key Allegro real estate. He was the #1 seller in this area.

If you are looking to buy, go to Sipe Realty. Juanita Wagely is the owner and has been in the business since 1946. She may be getting up there in age, but no one knows this area like she does. Her and her late husband developed Copano Cove and she is the largest land owner around here.
Send me a PM before coming down and maybe some of my mistakes can save you some time.
I have heard that Sipe does not mind showing/selling some of the lower price range properties so after you get over the "sticker shock" you might talk to them. In a hot market some agents will want to work just high end properties after all it's more money for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts