2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
fireworks

I assume they will have them on Rockport Beach at dark of Tuesday night. The best place to watch is from anywhere in the ski basin. Its a pretty good party out there. Too much effort for me anymore. I think several local watering holes offer a clear view also.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Little Bay is the traditional spot to watch the fireworks from the water. I have done so just about every year of my life. Beware, there will be hundreds, if not thousands, of boats on that little piece of water at that time. It is alot of fun, but be patient getting out, most people have had a few and aren't paying as much attention as they could. I will be in a white 2200V Pathfinder/225 Yammie, probably tied up with a 26' Whaler/T130 Hondas. Give me a shout if you see us, my name is Andy.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Port A puts on an awsome show, HEB even kicks in on the cash for them. You can launch your boat and go to the channel near the ferry landing and watch. Most years the boats will blow their horns when they see somthing they like.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Corpus Christi will have fireworks near the Lexington, and I also think that the Kiewit Offshore bunch will have their private party and BIG fireworks show going as well. Not sure which day Kiewit has theirs, but it is as good as the big show in Corpus. Not too far a run from Port A.

Tom - DBG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts