2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant say enough about the first class top notch service that I received today at Gulf coast marina, I got there about mid day and they spent the rest of the day taking care of my boat and making sure I was completly satisfied... All of the docks look new and they are all padded very well so you dont have to worry about your boat not to mention that the reastraunt looks totally redone and almost ready to go.. If you are looking to store your boat somewhere on the water I would atleast go by and visit with Coldy or Cajun Bob I think you will be impressed. Heres there number if anyone needs it 979-239-1502

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
Thanks Kenny we try to make everone welcome we are just a bunch of old country boys that enjoy fishing. And trying to catch the biggest fish. I will let you know when the weather gives us a window.

Thanks Again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fishing

Bob, I know its to early to call but Monday might be a good day.. Are you in if the weather works out?? Kenny

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
Bob, I know its to early to call but Monday might be a good day.. Are you in if the weather works out?? Kenny
Yes Sir I am ready and Monday is really looking good. I could use a big Grouper or AJ for sure. I will have us some live bait for monday. :bounce:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
boat storage

I spent two days this past week down with the boat at Gulf Coast Marina in surfside and if you have never experienced having someone launch your boat , fill it up with fuel, and top off the coolers with ice and all you have to do is go fish then you should give it a try. I think we will be fishing alot more this year due to the fact most of the work is left for these guys to do and there is no more worries about trailering through town or launching at a ramp and having problems there ..Give them a call before the spring rush starts you wont beat there price and you for sure wont beat the service that you get here..
Kenny

·
Registered
308 Posts
I believe current rates are 12$/ft. + 25$ for the trailer (optional). It's about a 2.5 mile run to the mouth of the Surfside Jetties.

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
What do they charge per foot, what type of storage and how close to the jetties?
Right now we have a special and it is less then $12.50 a foot I can not post the price because I do not have permission to do so so pm sent. We will get live bait for you all you have to do is give me a call the day before and I will have it for you. we are getting our live bait tanks soon. Hard tails,grunts, piggys and what ever else I can catch. The marina number is (979)239-1502 Colby Rochell is the new owner and a good old boy.
My cell is (979) 415-4739
We are only about 1/2 mile from the jettys
Come check us out and see all the Improvements we are making.
Thank you

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Hard tails? Really?

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you haven't ever experienced the conveinence of a full service dry stack marina, I urge you to come by and check out our facilties. I can have you completely ready to go when you get here, and upon your return you can go set in my airconditioned restaurant while I take care of your boat, and your catch. I am competitive on all of my rates, from rent to fuel. My name is Colby Rochell. I am the owner and the operator. I oversee all the day to day operations. If you think you might be interested stop by, give me a call, or shoot me an email. 979-239-1502 or [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts