·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...............nice sharkin forum...............JJ

·
Registered
199 Posts
been over there for a long time the board has gone through some changes and they are in the process of getting a new site put up. should be done sometime soon i believe. I like it over there because its not just about fish bites and power pro. you can talk about other stuff too and they are a great group of people.

Ramon

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
new name......

we should re-lable you the BOARD JUMPER........lol.......seems like you've been busy checking out all the fishing sites.......

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Haven't been over there much since TygerShark passed. Good board with some decent folks over there.

Just an FYI - It's not good board ettiquette to post on one board about another board. Most people here won't jump on you because of the quality of people here, but it's usually not a good idea, and can get you seriously flamed on a lot of other boards! ;)

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we all know 2cool is our home. we just go on vacations sometimes thats all....... no harm intended...............JJ or BJ LOL

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
naw JJ is better.... board jumper awwwww man y'all can think of all sorts of stuff... thats hilariouse.LOL.............JJ

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
brewjr said:
So hows it goin' BJ
brewjr.? BJ? kinda make since? yup it does.. I think I'm gonna call you BJ from now on...ROTF LOL!!! .........JJ

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
what?!?

JettyJumper said:
brewjr.? BJ? kinda make since? yup it does.. I think I'm gonna call you BJ from now on...ROTF LOL!!! .........JJ
two Bj's? this thread is going south fast.......lol.......

·
Registered
253 Posts
I don't Mind it that my nick name to most freinds because most people call me Big J or BJ, But if someone takes BJ tha wrong way your ganna regret it.LOL

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
InfamousJ said:
Whats wrong with BJ? ;)
ditto.... who you talkin to FishinChick me or brewjr?...........JJ

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Beer

ShadMan said:
Thanks, CC! I've got a fridge full. You can buy Shiner Bock at the liquor stores here, but they have never heard of it in the restaurants! It's blasphemous! ;) :D
I figgered you'ld be full of Fat Tire and Breckenridge Brew by now. I guess a little tast of Texas every night helps fill that empty feeling in your soul.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I made you a sig line for the new nick

I figured it needed to be springy/bounce

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts