2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,875 Posts
Thats some of the silliest chit I have ever heard. Don’t you think? Maybe the party’s have changed a bit in 160 years? I don’t think the Southern Democrats were real concerned with the Black Lives Matter movement in 1860? I know you are brighter than than. Straight up intellectual dishonesty.
We have no control of history, but we can control who we honor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it makes you feel better telling yourself that go ahead, but history is that it was the democrats that have been on the wrong side of slavery and every attempt to free the slaves and restore the God given rights to all men. The democrats are simply using blm to further their agenda.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
So you are saying Slave Owners would be 100% supportive of the BLM movement? Hahahahahaha. That’s brilliant! I think it’s a bit of a different party these days? A little honesty perhaps? Because that’s absurd

·
Premium Member
15,875 Posts
No, I’m saying that today’s democrats use racism as simply a throw down card to attempt to shame opposition to their losing arguments. If you really want to see the democrats racism come out, watch what they do when they run across a conservative black person. 😉

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
No, I’m saying that today’s democrats use racism as simply a throw down card to attempt to shame opposition to their losing arguments. If you really want to see the democrats racism come out, watch what they do when they run across a conservative black person.
That’s not what your were saying at all. But whatever. I’m out

·
Premium Member
15,875 Posts
That’s not what your were saying at all. But whatever. I’m out

Two more posts and you would have to call me a racist. 😂

The democrats were the racists then and they are racists now.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Exactly! Those slave owners were massive Black Lives Matter supporters.
At some point, in your soul, there has to be some acceptance of reality? That’s just absurd.

·
Premium Member
15,875 Posts
Exactly! Those slave owners were massive Black Lives Matter supporters.
At some point, in your soul, there has to be some acceptance of reality? That’s just absurd.

you said that, not me. It was an absurd statement since blm did not exist 160 years ago.
Someone supporting blm does not absolve them from being a racist anymore than me not supporting blm makes me a racist. I believe that honorable lives matter. Period. Supporting blm in my opinion IS racism as the people that spout off about it put black lives above others in value. That is the definition of racism.

i thought that you were “out”. Lol

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Do you really believe that only the dems are the problem in this nation? Because I'm pretty sure a repub was in office when the nation suffered the worst recession since the great depression. I'm positive another repub was in office when covid absolutely decimated our economy in 2020. No, I'm not saying covid was the presidents fault but he admitted to playing it down because he didn't want people to panic. The playing it down led to covid spreading like wild fire and over 500K deaths. There is plenty of blame to go around and it falls at the feet of our elected officials, ALL OF THEM. If you continue to blame just one side and never see the fault in your own side, YOU are what's wrong the USA........ figured you'd like that ending. Btw, We are way off topic at this point!!!
So Obama was a Republican? HE kept us in a recession for 8 years. Trump created and presided over the best economy this country has ever seen and despite covid, we survived. Biden has single handedly decimated every positive thing Trump did and YOU are standing up for the Dems who currently are the reason the economy is still sputtering, why 1000's of Americans/green card holders are left behind in Afghanistan, why our southern border is more porous than swiss cheese, why Afghanistan is now a terrorist state and we're MUCH more likely to have a 9/11 style attack, why China and Russia now have us over a barrel, why it seems more important to blame some ancestor of 400 years ago than it does to stand up for the national anthem, that your kid can choose from 154 different genders....YOU seem extremely confused as to even the most RECENT history. I'd suggest you put down the crack pipe, turn off MSNBC and look at what the colors red white and blue actually mean.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I talked to a former employee who lives there this morning. I assume like other cities it would go into a museum or some place where it could be viewed. Nope. The are cutting it up in little pieces stating they never want to see it again. 130 year old statue destroyed.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts