2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
i actually dont think im coming to this one guys. im gettin away from nitro for a while

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
If it doesn't RRRRRR........., I'm racing the 18R @M&M, but if it rains, I'm going to come out and watch, but I won't be racing.

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
ok,so if i quit whenever i had a bad day at the track,i would have quit a looooonnggggg time ago......remember,a bad day at the track is better than a good day doing anything.....i would say work but you dont do that....hahahaha...j/p

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
yup, courtney i had WAAAYYYY too much fun at HIRCR. and it was more than just one bad day at the track paul. hey courtney, can you give me a ride to MnM?? i think ive got a hot setup for it

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
We'll have to see......got to get a few things done at the house that morning and I may already be running late. What time do they start?

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Have to see how I feel about things later in teh week. I'll be out in the field all day Wed and Thurs. Three more straight days in the heat's not sounding too appealing right now, but I'd sure like to race. Phil, any chance Mike will have the track air conditioned by this weekend? He's already done everything else to it, LOL.

·
Registered
255 Posts
im not coming. im taking a break you guys. eh.....just got tired of racing every weekend :p and to much woopin every one. lol

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
MONEY = SPEED said:
im not coming. im taking a break you guys. eh.....just got tired of racing every weekend :p and to much woopin every one. lol
aawwww c'mon ruben......i know what ya mean brotha,fun for a while but breaks are needed...... can't wait to see you back at the track bro.....is rick taking off too?

·
Registered
24 Posts
just workn at the office today tryn to stay cool. Aaron is going to try to get my old revo up and running so I can try to race that as well.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts