1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Salty Dawg
7,695 Posts
Alright. Way to go Nanette.

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Nice cover shot! Great job guys, Im hoping to have made it in the book.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I think Rik mentioned he will have some 2009 at the boat show (correct me if I'm wrong).. Awesome cover!

T-BONE

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
nice guy,,, I hear it depends on when you scratch him! LMAO!

so it's according to his itch!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update

The Port A area has been expanded signficantly.
Rik has about 18 copies remaining of the 2009 book and will be sold at a deep discount at the Boat Show.

Mike

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Thanks Mike!

The Port A area has been expanded signficantly.
Rik has about 18 copies remaining of the 2009 book and will be sold at a deep discount at the Boat Show.

Mike
Thanks Mike! Yes! I will be there with some 09 copys at discount & extras for 2coolers! Rik

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
That's a great Warsaw Grouper Pic!! Do I get a free copy too since I was on the same boat that very same day that the pic was taken???

·
Just one More
1,742 Posts
Joey is in the book but we told him in advance we would absolutely not use any photos where he was wearing his speedo.

Mike
Glad to hear you made the cut. Look forward to viewing it in my own copy, I pick up this weekend! Thanks again for your help on the Toy Run!

Jason

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Joey is in the book but we told him in advance we would absolutely not use any photos where he was wearing his speedo.

Mike
You said you used all my photos, 4 out of 5 were the speedo ones:ac550:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rik's swimsuit issue

Joey,

I did use the photos........but they were professionally cropped prior to placement in the book.....no different than Brandon's fashion shoes.

You said you used all my photos, 4 out of 5 were the speedo ones:ac550:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Joey,

I did use the photos........but they were professionally cropped prior to placement in the book.....no different than Brandon's fashion shoes.
Joey was hoping this woud be his springboard to fill his dream of becoming a GQ or Playgirl model! LOL!
Rik

1 - 20 of 58 Posts