2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which rigs are better to fish under ? last week we went to the unlighted rig next to bakers rig and only caught a few sharks and one jack. The next morning we trolled arround bakers rig and on the way back we picked up A 50 lb wahoo and a couple of tuna . My wife thinks we should have been fishing under the lighted rigs. Thanks for any info

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Which rigs are better to fish under ? last week we went to the unlighted rig next to bakers rig and only caught a few sharks and one jack. The next morning we trolled arround bakers rig and on the way back we picked up A 50 lb wahoo and a couple of tuna . My wife thinks we should have been fishing under the lighted rigs. Thanks for any info[/QUOTE]

I guess thats why you married her!

·
Banned
798 Posts
monday we ran (in the rain) out to the rigs from POC and hit 3 without a bite, next one had lights on it and the first fish on board was a 12lb snapper. Lights attract bait....bait attracts fish.

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
i about fell out of my chair

Makoman1 said:
Which rigs are better to fish under ? last week we went to the unlighted rig next to bakers rig and only caught a few sharks and one jack. The next morning we trolled arround bakers rig and on the way back we picked up A 50 lb wahoo and a couple of tuna . My wife thinks we should have been fishing under the lighted rigs. Thanks for any info[/QUOTE]

I guess thats why you married her!
i bout fell outa my chair--u hit it on the nose--i think all of us who are married--- and stay that way-- all married up:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts