2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Sweeney & Todd won the XRT and wrapped up team of year as well. They won 2 out 3, that's a pretty awesome 3 months. Couldn't have happen to better guys. Congratulations.

Mike

·
DOINK
10,027 Posts
I hear there where 2 teams ( or boats) over 17lbs. Treadgill won and Moulder (?) 2nd. not sure if those names are right, but close.

Big fish for tourney was a 7lbser.

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
No 17 lb stringers in this one. 15.15 won I believe. Kevin and I finished 4th with 13.13. Small fish were brought in. The fishing was good for us, just a lot of small fish. Finally located some big fish with about 45 minutes or so until it was time to go. We caught 3 big fish, but two were oversized and one that just made it.

We had the big fish I believe, at 8.87 lbs.

·
Banned
287 Posts
Treadaway won with upper 17s, Cummings and Mahail had about an ounce less for second. Big fish was 8lbs. 6oz. caught by the team of Cerny/Howell.
I hear there where 2 teams ( or boats) over 17lbs. Treadgill won and Moulder (?) 2nd. not sure if those names are right, but close.

Big fish for tourney was a 7lbser.

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Seems to be several stories about the results! LOL

·
Vendor
1,082 Posts
I don't think we are talking about the same tournament. For XRT results,there is another thread on here started by Diamond Jen with the accurate results and another with the TOY results. I think there may have been another event somewhere else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts