2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for all the places you can go to by boat out of Port A for dining and stuff. Marker 37 looks popular when I pass by but do they have slips open to park in and is there a cost to them? I think Paradise Key has boat parking but not certain. After I get back from fishing my wife likes to go out on the boat for pleasure cruises and I'd like to add some stops other than St Joe or general sight seeing.

·
Registered
11,908 Posts
Marker 37 is a good run from Port A, but Doc's Seafood is a good spot if you are going to make that run. You could also go up to Mickey's in AP. Not sure if Virginia's in Port A has boat parking as we usually drive there then hit up bernies and stumble back.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Mickeys at Hampton Landing is good with boat slips tie up and walk up. Easy run from Port Aransas.
There are a few docks at Paradise Key but mostly boats loading and unloading. Might get the stank eye from other boaters for blocking the docks but what the heck they will get over it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Haven't fished corpus in three or four years, but we always docked at Snoopy's for lunch if we were relatively close by.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Paradise is a great place to visit by boat. There is boat docking available and I have never had any issues with other boaters. We hit it up quite often for happy hour.
Mickeys is also a good place in Aransas Pass. Plenty of boat dock areas, and they make an awesome bloody mary. Going into Port A can get tricky if you want to hit the restaurants there. Very limited docking space , but once there a good selection of restaurants to choose from on the waterfront. Virginias, Trout Street, and or Fins there), then went to Mickeys in AP, ended up at Paradise in RP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all! We would be coming out of Port A most of the time, launching from the ramps or I have a friend with a slip on the marina that I'll use occasionally. We stay in PA from June to August.

·
Registered
POC to Baffin Bay
2,010 Posts
I wonder if you could buy a barge and put a metal building outfitted as a diner on it and have a floating restaurant.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Virginia's has plenty of parking and they just built a new place called Fisherman's Wharf right next door in Port A that has some slips as well. Doc's and Snoopy's both have parking and Bluff's Landing which is across in Flour Bluff has slips and some food available as well. Mickey's in AP is a nice little place as well.

·
Registered
331 Posts
When at Bluff's, ask for a Sota Tea, I think that's what they call it. One of them bad boys on a hot day and you're set!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts