2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys ,

As you know the Catfish Lounge (Formally the Catfish Forum) has not been up and running for a llong time ... Participation is very sparatic , sometimes there is all kind of things going on , more than not though -- It is very slow .. We have not really had any way to tell people that we are there , other than word of mouth ... If you guys could help out by stopping in every once in a while or telling your Catfish buddies about us ... We of course , just like all Forums - Talk about more than just Catfish -- So if you feel you can contribute - We would love to see you there ... You can access The catfish Lounge 2 ways ..

#1 - It is on the list of 2coolforums
#2 - Simply type in www.thecatfishlounge.com

C ya there ....

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Catfish...don't worry, it won't go on forever.

That same thing happens at the Aunt Joyce's Place forum. We go from long stretches of active participation to no participation at all. And, I know the kinds of things that go through your head when your forum seems dead.

So don't fret! It does take time. It has for my message board, too.

I'll have to come over and post a couple of my Catfish stories. Of course they're from way back in the 30's. But they're still good stories.

Joyce

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Request from the ....

Catfish....

I am a new member on the board and have been lurking on the catfish section...

I have been a saltwater fisherman all of my life and have only recently started catfishing on the San Bernard River outta the park at Kendleton...

Just purchased a new Maxxon 12' inflatable and am updating a NEW 1985 Johnson 2hp motor I found in a storage shed in Lubbock,Tx...Installing new impella and a new carb kit which should handle todays crappy gas..<G>
Also have a new Minn Kota 55 lb thrust saltwater trolling motor on the boat for sneaking up on ole whiskers...

I hope your section of the board does continue to grow and I will certainly mention it to others every chance I get...

Have a good fishin day...frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts