2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the pleasure of visiting Repkas yesterday and visiting w/ the owner and fellow 2cooler " reeltime1 ".If any 2coolers are wanting some awesome Cajun food and a good laid back country atmosphere, I highly recomend taking a nice drive in the country and enjoy a evening of good food,cold beverages ( iced tea is awesome also! ) and some hometown hospitality!Give them a look on the web for directions and menu.The address is www.repkas.com .They are well known for some of the best boiled crawfish around during season.Go in and ask for Rickey aka " reeltime1 ".If I'm not fishing,I know where I'll be on Sundays!!!!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
We use to eat steaks with Ricky red........How big a boy are ya.....dang large. One heck of a cook and a one of a kind store, pool hall, dance hall, beer joint, restaurant.
Tight Knot

·
Banned
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Captain,

If you mean,ride a motorcycle,there are some nice roads around that area.Lots of bikes in the area on the weekends enjoying the countryside.

P.S. The Thirsty Parrot is right down the road!It's a biker friendly hangout w/ lots of people there on the weekends also.FYI Repkas has bike parking in the rear along w/ outside seating w/ outdoor speakers so one can sip a cool one and listen to some toons.

·
Registered
236 Posts
One of my favorite restaurants. But you missed out if you didn't get the Boudin Balls. Now I'm starving!! Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Man.. that looks like a cool place to eat/visit/hangout. I just spent about 15 minutes looking through Repka's website. Wish they had something like that close to San Antonio. Maybe I'll stop by Repka's on the way back from Lafayette sometime..

Seabass

·
Keep it on the short grass
236 Posts
Yeah... I have to agree with everyone! Great food and the atmosphere is awesome. The owner is a very nice person... he welcomed us to watch the cook and play with the crawfish. Best tasting crawfish around!

I didn't realize he was a fellow 2cooler, next time i'll have to visit with him if he isn't too busy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts