2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made me a salad and when I went to add some dressing to my salad I noticed this on the label.

Remove inner quality seal before using.

Several thoughts crossed my mind when I read that and the first was why is this called a "Quality Seal"? And why was this instruction necessary?

Are people too stupid to know that when their salad dressing doesn't come out of the bottle they need to read the instructions?

·
Aspiring professional pot-stirrer.
20,198 Posts
Well, they may be stupid enough to not remove it, but they're certainly not too stupid not to sue the manufacturer if they eat a piece of tinfoil or something because opening instructions weren't there..

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
I just made me a salad and when I went to add some dressing to my salad I noticed this on the label.

Remove inner quality seal before using.

Several thoughts crossed my mind when I read that and the first was why is this called a "Quality Seal"? And why was this instruction necessary?

Are people too stupid to know that when their salad dressing doesn't come out of the bottle they need to read the instructions?
Yes, they breathe our air, walk among us, some pay taxes, some don't, some are on capital hill and they are allowed to breed,...:help:

:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Hey just imagine the mouthbreathers that read the instructions on a Shampoo bottle "wet hair, wash with shampoo , rinse , Repeat,,,,,,,"
All day in the shower ,,,,,,,,or until they run out of shampoo,,,,,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts