2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen the new remington 1100 g3 shoots 2 3/4 & 3 inch.duck hunters dream come true.Remington finally out did themselves!!!!!!!!!Go to rem site and just look at the specs on this bad boy..

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MAYBE MAYBE NOT;as for me I dont need 31/2 to kill a mallard;ive got a super mag for geese...I think its a fine gun!!!!

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont have a problem with that either;have you looked at the spec on the g3,rem out did itself on this one ;thats all i was saying ,on a footnote;I dont need a 31/2 to kill geese i carry it for back up......

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not the 1100(1100 g3) its brand new...i guess you have to hunt alot and hunt around saltwater to understand....

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
You never did mention what you hunt with???/not that it really matters,you can kill a duck with a slingshot----so we can argue what the best gun is all day!!My point was I'm glad to see remington(an american gun company)start doing better in supply and demand....I like to keep my money here..One of my favorite people is phil robertson(duck commander)use to swear by a browning,,not my favorite gun,,but I still liked the guy....now look what sponsors and money did to him---now he shoots a benelli and probably doesnt even know that beretta owns the company...it was all about the money.That in its self is what going wrong with this country,peolpe sit around and complain and most dont even realize they are part of the problem....heres a good situation from last year,,guy is sitting in his truck complaining about the cost of ammo,I look at his ammo and it is an import from overseas,while hes sitting in his TOYOTA truck shooting his italian made gun ,wearing his waders made in china,he had a 1500 dollar gun and couldnt hit the broad side of a barn with it,,,guess he thought since it cost so much and it was a bean gun(thats what we call them)that he could kill ducks with it...boy was he wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.